Cable-free live TV is here
YouTube TV offers Live TV from 85+ channels. Local sports & news. No cable box, contracts, or hidden fees.
What Is YouTube TV
YouTubeTV is a subscription streaming service that lets you watch live TV from major broadcast and popular cable networks, including ABC, CBS, FOX, NBC, ESPN, AMC, and more, including local and national live sports, breaking news, and must-see shows the moment they air. If your schedule doesn’t work out, there’s also free unlimited DVR storage space, so you don’t have to miss a moment.
- YouTube TV lets you stream live & local sports, news, shows from 85+ channels – Local and regional programming is also provided, offering complete local network coverage in over 98% of US TV households. Enter your 5-digit ZIP code here for a full list of your area’s channel lineup.
- No waiting your turn – 6 individual accounts per household and 3 simultaneous streams included. In addition, you get personal library space for each account and no limit on simultaneous recordings.
- You can cancel your membership at any time – There are no fees or penalties for canceling. If you’d like to take a break without losing recordings that you’ve saved, you can also simply pause your membership for up to six months.
YouTube TV is also available nationwide in the US with regional and local feeds–so watch what matters most, at no additional cost. Best of all, there are no complex multi-year contracts, price packages, or bundles for extra services you don’t want. Plus it has no hidden fees. So you’re only paying for the live TV you love: not equipment rental fees, HD or DVR fees, or other mysterious surcharges.
Start your free YouTube TV trial. Cancel anytime.
Pros and Cons
Does this offer seem to good to be true? Let’s take a look at the pros and cons.
Here’s The Good, The Bad, & The Ugly:
- Cable-free live TV. Live TV from 85+ channels. Watch major broadcast and cable networks, including ABC, CBS, FOX, NBC, ESPN, AMC, and more, including your local sports & news channels. No cable box, contracts, or hidden fees.
- 3 Simultaneous Streams. 6 accounts per household. Everyone gets their own login, recommendations, and DVR.
- Free Cloud DVR. Allows You To Record with unlimited storage space included at no extra cost. Stream your library wherever you go and never run out of storage space. Each recording will be stored for 9 months.
- Works On Multiple Devices. Watch on any internet-connected device that offers the YouTube TV app, including smartphones, tablets, smart TVs, streaming media players, and game consoles. Search for “YouTube TV” in your device’s app store. You can also visit tv.youtube.com/ to watch directly on the web from your personal computer. See supported devices
- Expensive. Compared to some of it’s competitors, like Sling TV, Vidgo, and Philo TV, YouTube Live TV is a little pricey.
How much does YouTube TV cost?
Watch 7 days free. No commitment. Cancel anytime.
- Live TV from 85+ channels. Local sports & news. No cable box, contracts, or hidden fees.
- You can watch on all of your devices, like your phone, tablet, computer, or TV. YouTube TV also includes YouTube Originals and trending YouTube videos.
- Record live TV with free unlimited cloud DVR storage