Cable-free live TV is here
Live TV from 70+ channels. Local sports & news. No cable box, contracts, or hidden fees.
What Is YouTube TV
YouTubeTV is a subscription streaming service that lets you watch live TV from major broadcast and popular cable networks, including ABC, CBS, FOX, NBC, ESPN, AMC and more, including local and national live sports, breaking news, and must-see shows the moment they air. If your schedule doesn’t work out, there’s also free unlimited DVR storage space, so you don’t have to miss a moment.
- YouTube TV lets you stream live & local sports, news, shows from 70+ channels – Local and regional programming is also provided with YouTube TV, offering complete local network coverage in over 98% of US TV households. Enter your 5-digit ZIP code here for a full list of your area’s channel lineup.
- No waiting your turn – 6 individual accounts per household and 3 simultaneous streams included. In addition, you get personal library space for each account and no limit on simultaneous recordings.
- You can cancel your membership at anytime – There are no fees or penalties for canceling. If you’d like to take a break without losing recordings that you’ve saved, you can also simply pause your membership for up to six months.
YouTube TV is also available nationwide in the US with regional and local feeds–so watch what matters most, at no additional cost. Best of all, there’s no complex multi-year contracts, price packages, or bundles for extra services you don’t want. YouTube TV also has no hidden fees. So you’re only paying for the live TV you love: not equipment rental fees, HD or DVR fees, or other mysterious surcharges.
Start your free YouTube TV trial. Cancel anytime.
Pros and Cons
Does YouTube TV seem to good to be true? Let’s take a look at the pros and cons.
Here’s The Good, The Bad, & The Ugly:
- Cable-free Live TV. Live TV from 70+ channels. Watch major broadcast and cable networks, including ABC, CBS, FOX, NBC, ESPN, AMC and more, including your local sports & news channels. No cable box, contracts, or hidden fees.
- 3 Similtaneous Streams. 6 YouTube TV accounts per household. Everyone gets their own login, recommendations and DVR.
- Free Cloud DVR. Allows You To Record with unlimited storage space included at no extra cost. Stream your library wherever you go and never run out of storage space. Each recording will be stored for 9 months.
- Works On Multiple Devices. Watch on any internet connected device that offers the YouTube TV app, including smartphones, tablets, smart TVs, streaming media players and game consoles. Search for “YouTube TV” in your devices app store. You can also visit tv.youtube.com/ to watch directly on the web from your personal computer. See supported devices
- Expensive. Compared to some of it’s competitors, YouTube Live TV is a little pricey.
How much does YouTube TV cost?
Watch 7 days free. No commitment. Cancel anytime.
- Live TV from 70+ channels. Local sports & news. No cable box, contracts, or hidden fees.
You can watch on all of your devices, like your phone, tablet, computer, or TV. YouTube TV also includes YouTube Originals and trending YouTube videos.
Watch on 3 screens at the same time
Record live TV with free unlimited cloud DVR storage
Similar Streaming Services
More Cable TV Alternatives
Fubo TV, Sling TV, YouTube TV, Hulu with Live TV, PlayStation Vue and Philo TV let you ditch your cable company but keep the live channels and DVR. Here’s how they stack up.